Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Theaflavin is a golden yellow pigment found in yellow tea and black tea and is a product of tea fermentation. Because theaflavins have many potential functions related to human health, such as anti-oxidation, prevention, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, blood lipid-lowering, anti-cancer and anti-cancer, etc., they have attracted extensive attention at home and abroad and become the chemical and functional components of tea quality.
1) Black tea powder has anti-inflammatory effect;
2) Black tea powder can absorb heavy metals and alkaloids, and precipitation decomposition;
3) For vascular system and heart stimulants to speed up blood circulation, and promote metabolism.
1) Black tea powder with anti-caries, stomach digestion, anti-aging, blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat, anti-cancer, and anti-radiation effect.
2) Increased renal blood flow, inhibit tubular reabsorption of water led to increased urine output is beneficial to
rid the body of lactic acid,ease of edema caused by heart disease or nephritis.