Can vitamin E oil be used on the face?
We know that vitamin E oil has good skin-beautifying and cosmetic effects, and it can be directly applied to the face, but in the process of using it, you should pay attention to the operation, otherwise, it will be difficult to achieve the effect.
The precautions for applying vitamin E oil are as follows:
1. Before applying, clean your face and make sure your face is fresh and clean before using it;
2. Vitamin E oil is a fat-soluble vitamin, so it will feel oily when applied to the face, so be prepared psychologically;
3. Since vitamin E oil is relatively oily, it is best to apply it at night and avoid applying it during the day, as it is easy to absorb dust in the air;
4. If it is dry skin, it can achieve a good effect of whitening and regulating skin texture; but if it is oily skin, it cannot be used every day, which will affect the normal metabolism of the skin, so 2-3 times a week is appropriate;
5. It is best not to apply it under or around the eyes, too greasy will make the skin grow fat particles under the eyes.