Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Corn silk is cordgrass of fancy and stigma. Chinese medicine believes that corn silk and Gan Ping can relieve swelling, relieve heat, liver, and gallbladder, and can also treat nephritis, edema, hepatitis, hypertension, cholecystitis, gallstones, diabetes, sinusitis, mastitis, and so on.
Corn silk has a diuretic effect on people and can increase the excretion of chloride ions. Its diuretic effect is extrarenal, so it has a certain effect on various edema. Corn silk also has an appetizing effect. In the hot summer, you can have a cup of corn silk tea, and your body is also good.
1. It can increase the excretion of chloride. The diuretic effect is mainly outside the kidney, and the renal function is very weak;
2. It has the effect of lowering blood pressure and blood sugar, and the corn silk fermented preparation has a very significant lowering effect on the blood sugar of rabbits;
3, choleretic effect, increase bile secretion, promote bile excretion, and reduce organic matter and impurities in bile;
4. Has a hemostatic effect, can accelerate the blood coagulation process, increase the level of thrombin in the blood, and increase the platelet count.
1. Applied in the field of food, the antibacterial activity of corn silk extract is stable in a specific environment and can be used as a potential food preservative;
2. Applied in the field of health food, it can be made into preparations with diuretic and antihypertensive effects;
3. Applied in the field of medicine, it has a choleretic effect and can be used as a drug for the treatment of simple chronic cholecystitis.