Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols. Fisetin can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii,in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho colorado and the genus Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses).
1) Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injuries, and skin ulcers in clinical.
2) Fisetin can be used as an anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative.
3) Fisetin can indicate rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, and carbuncles.
4) Natural fisetin dispel wind and dehumidify.
1) Pharmaceutical field: anti-inflammatory, inhibit tumor cell histiocytosis, repairing of liver damage, anti-aging.
2) Cosmetics: antioxidant, promoting hair growth.