Detailed description of the efficacy of Goji berry extract
Goji berry extract is mostly brown powder. The main components are: Goji berry polysaccharide is composed of 6 kinds of monosaccharide components: arabinose, glucose, galactose, mannose, xylose, and rhamnose, with a content of 20% and 50% (UV).
The efficacy of Goji berry extract:
1. Enhance immunity and immune regulation: Lycium barbarum and Lycium barbarum polysaccharide (LBP) can significantly increase the phagocytic percentage and phagocytic index of human phagocytes. Lycium barbarum can also significantly improve the activity of serum lysozyme, and Goji berry can significantly improve the cellular immune function of middle-aged and elderly people.
2. Significantly promote the hematopoietic function: Lycium barbarum has the effect of obviously promoting the hematopoietic function of normal mice. It can promote the proliferation of pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells (CFU-S), increase the proportion of granulocytes, and promote the proportion of erythrocytes in the peripheral blood reticulum.
3. It has the effect of lowering blood lipid and anti-fatty liver: Lycium barbarum can reduce blood cholesterol in rats, and significantly inhibit the increase of serum cholesterol in rabbits fed with cholesterol and animal oil. 1%) feed, has a protective effect on liver damage caused by CCl4, can inhibit the lipid changes in serum and liver caused by CCl4, and reduce aspartate aminotransferase.
4. It has an anti-tumor effect: Goji berry extract has an inhibitory effect on the mutation induced by carcinogens, and the inhibition rates are 91.8% and 82.6% respectively.
5. It has an anti-aging effect: The main reason for the degeneration of the body's immune function during the aging process is that the thymus gland shrinks with age, and the thymus gland is the main link to aging. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide in Goji berry mainly selects thymus T cells in the human body. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide can capture an increase in the number of mature cells, enhance the emptying function, increase the transfer of thymocytes to the periphery, and reverse aging thymic degeneration. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide can also enhance the hematopoietic function of bone marrow, so Goji berry has an anti-aging effect.