Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Quercetin, a natural compound tied to what all of us seek: better longevity, heart health, endurance, immune system and more.Quercetin is a type of flavonoid antioxidant that’s found in plant foods, including leafy greens, tomatoes, berries and broccoli. It’s technically considered a “plant pigment,” which is exactly why it’s found in deeply colored, nutrient-packed fruits and veggies. quercetin plays an important part in fighting free radical damage, the effects of aging and inflammation.
1. Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest coughing, it can also be used as anti-asthmatic.
2. Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells.
3. Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body.
4. Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction.
5. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis.
1.It is used in the field of medicine.
2.It is used in the field of health care products to prevent blood diseases, anti-oxidation and anti-aging health care drugs.
3.It is used in the cosmetics field to make emulsions, delay aging and protect the skin.