Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Fish oil is oil derived from the tissues of oily fish. Fish oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to reduce inflammation in the body,and have other health benefits, such as treating hypertriglyceridemia, and may preventing heart attacks or strokes.
1. Reducing cholesterol, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular prevention.
2. Fostering retina, against eyes tiredness.
3. Balancing of blood pressure & heart rhythm.
4. Strengthening memory & anti-aging.
5. Preventing brain cell ageing and help eating & sleeping well.
Usage and doses: 1 Capsule each time, 2 times daily
Availability: People who suffer from high blood pressure, high blood-fat, high cholesterol.
Unavailability: Children, pregnant woman, lactation woman.