Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
1) Product Description:
L-Valine (abbreviated Val) is one of the 18 common amino acids and one of the eight essential amino acids in the human body. Together with L-leucine and L-isoleucine, it is called a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) because they both contain methyl side chains in their molecular structure. L-valine is an aliphatic amino acid in the 20 kinds of protein amino acids. It is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) that cannot be synthesized by animals and must be taken from the diet to meet their nutritional needs; therefore, L-valine is an essential amino acid.
99 %, powder, fermented
White crystal or crystalline powder
Normal and water soluble
2) Function and Application:
1. Added to lactation diets to increase milk production. The mechanism is that L-valine can affect the production of alanine and the release of muscle, and the newly obtained alanine in the lactating plasma helps mammary glands adapt to the demand for glucose raw materials, thereby increasing milk production.
2. Improve the immune function of animals. L-valine can stimulate the transformation of animal skeletal T cells into mature T cells. The lack of valine reduced the levels of the additives C3 and transferrin, significantly retarded the growth of the thymus and peripheral lymphoid tissue, and resulted in the inhibition of the growth of acid and neutrophils.
3. Affect the endocrine level of animals. Studies have shown that supplementation of L-valine to the diet of lactating sows and lactating rats may increase their plasma prolactin concentration and growth.
4. L-valine is also essential for tissue repair and recovery. It's called a branched-chain amino acid, or BCAA, and it works with two other BCAAs called L-leucine and L-isoleucine.