Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Aspartame is a non-carbohydrate artificial sweetener, as an artificial sweetener, aspartame has a sweet taste, almost no calories and carbohydrates.
Aspartame is 200 times as sweet sucrose, can be completely absorbed, without any harm, the body metabolism. aspartame safe, pure taste. currently, aspartame was approved for use in more than 100 countries, it has been widely used in beverage, candy, food, health care products and all types.
Approved by the FDA in 1981 for spreading dry food, soft drinks in 1983 to allow the preparation of aspartame in the world after more than 100 countries and regions are approved for use, 200 times the sweetness of sucrose.
Sweeteners Aspartame CAS 22839-47-0 (98.00%-102.00%)
1. Aspartame is a natural functional oligosaccharide, no tooth decay, pure sweetness, low moisture absorption, no sticky phenomenon.
2. It does not cause blood sugar significantly higher for diabetics.
3. It can be used in cakes, biscuits, bread, preparation of wine, ice cream, popsicles, drinks, candy, etc.
4. It has a pure sweet taste and is very similar to sucrose, has refreshing sweet, no bitter after taste, and metallic taste.
1. It and other sweeteners or a mixture of sucrose have a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% of the aspartame, which can significantly mask the bad taste of saccharin.
2. It mixed with flavors has excellent synergistic, especially acidic citrus, lemons, grapefruit, etc., to make lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.