Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Lemon Verbena is a deciduous perennial shrub. It grows to a height of 3 to 7 meters and exudes a powerful lemony scent. It prefers full sun, a lot of water, and a light loam soil. It is sensitive to cold, losing leaves at temperatures below 0° C although the wood is hardy to -10° C. Lemon Verbena, if covered with some straw, cut down and kept free from very moist conditions, will also withstand up to a -15° C frost and will make new leaves in spring. The light green leaves are lancet-shaped, and its tiny flowers bloom lavender or white in August or September.
EU Stocks Lemon Verbena Extract 10:1 TLC (10:1 TLC)
1. European Verbena is held in high esteem since the Classical Antiquity; it has long been associated with divine and other supernatural forces.
2. It has an equally long-standing use as a medicinal plant.Medical use of European Verbena is usually as a herbal tea. It also used as traditional Chinese medicine in china.
3. It has the pharmacological action of antiphlogistic and analgesic. It's decoction inhibits the growth of bacillus diphtheria and bacillus typhi in vitro.
1. Lemon verbena leaves are used to add a lemony flavor to fish and poultry dishes, vegetable marinades, salad dressings, jams, puddings, and beverages.
2. It also is used to make herbal teas and can be used to make a sorbet.
3. Anti-Candida albicans activity.
4. In European Union, Verbena essential oils and derivatives other than absolute are prohibited when used as a fragrance ingredient.