Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Eyebright benefits the body by working as an eye, nose, and throat decongestant. The herb's name is Euphrasia officinalis in Latin, yet because its flowers bear a striking resemblance to an eye, it is commonly called Eyebright.
Eyebright is used to treat eye ailments, including inflammation, and it relieves coughs and reduces hoarseness, and sinus, eye, and nasal congestion. Its components give Eyebright anti-inflammatory properties that reduce on-the-site swelling. Its astringent properties act to contract the body's tissues, pulling them together and promoting their inner integrity and strength. Additionally, Eyebright's anti-catarrhal effects reduce the mucous membrane inflammation of the nasal and throat areas.
1) Eliminate eye fatigue, improve the reproduction of bright eyes, and improve eyesight and eye function;
2) Help reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes;
3) Antioxidants protect heart health;
4) Clear heat in addition to trouble;
5) Diuretic thirst urination adverse.
1) Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material used in the food and beverage industry;
2) Applied in the health product field;
3) Applied in the pharmaceutical field.