Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
1. Luteolin is a naturally occurring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
4. Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose levels and help in weight management for Syndrome X.
5. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention.
1.Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives;
2.Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation;
4.Applied in cosmetic field, it is often made into the products of losing weight.