Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Vitamin B5 powder, also known as pantothenic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin with a chemical formula of C9H17NO5. Vitamin B5 can be used as a color aid in the food industry, adding 0.01~0.022g per kilogram of meat can make the meat color good.
Also used in bread, cakes, dairy products as a food fortifier. It is used as a vitamin additive in the feed industry, and is added to the feed of poultry, pigs, young ruminants, fish, etc. In cosmetics, it protects and improves rough skin.
1. Improves Cardiovascular Health
2. Synthesizes Cholesterol
3. Metabolizes Food into Energy
4. Maintains Healthy Nerve Function
5. Improves Mental Performance
6. Helps Control the Body’s Stress Response
7. Helps Wound Healing
8. Helps with Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
9. Aids in Immune Function
10. Helps Fight Acne & Protect Skin Health
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.