Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
In recent years, studies have found that products produced from s acetyl glutathione powder as a raw material can increase the content of L-glutathione in the body, while S-acetyl glutathione has not been managed as a drug only as a food additive in many countries. , is increasingly becoming an important raw material for health food or functional food.
S-acetyl-L-glutathione has been added to the healthy food with anti-oxidant and other functions on the market in some countries such as the United States, and S-acetyl-L-glutathione is used as the main selling point of the product.
1. Beneficial for immune function
The immune system is a complex combination of various immune cells that help the body protect the body from infectious pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites) and other harmful substances in the environment.
2. Beneficial for NAFLD
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease(NAFLD) refers to liver metabolic diseases not caused by alcohol, drugs or genetics, mainly related to eating habits and sedentary lifestyle. In addition to causing liver inflammation, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease also greatly increases the incidence of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
3. Reduced incidence of atrial fibrillation after heart surgery
Study found that prophylactic use of s acetyl glutathione powder helped reduce atrial fibrillation events and all-cause mortality after cardiac surgery.
S acetyl glutathione can increase the content of L-glutathione in the body, and glutathione has super antioxidant properties, helping to resist
1. Dietary Supplementation - Intake to improve nutrition, vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids or probiotics.
2. A unique form of glutathione that has an acetyl group on the sulfur atom of cysteine in the glutathione molecule.
3. Suitable for oral administration because the acetyl group prevents the breakdown of glutathione molecules in the gastrointestinal tract.