Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
In the field of nutrition, histidine is thought to be a human essential amino acid, mainly children. After years of development, humans begin to synthesize it, and at this time become a non-essential amino acid.
L-histidine is a semi-essential amino acid that is particularly important for infants and animals. Can be used as biochemical reagents and pharmaceuticals, but also for the treatment of heart disease, anemia, rheumatoid arthritis and other drugs. Histidine is present in bananas, grapes, meat, poultry, milk and dairy products. In addition, histidine is also present in green vegetables, but less.
1) L-Histidine is an extremely important component of amino acid infusion and comprehensive amino acid formulations for the treatment of gastric ulcers, anemia and allergies
2) L-Histidine can be used for prevention and treatment of anemia.
3) L-Histidine can reduce gastric acidity, ease gastrointestinal surgery pain, vomiting and stomach during pregnancy to reduce the burning sensation, inhibition of gastrointestinal ulcers caused by the autonomic nervous. For allergic diseases such as asthma, L-histidine also has effect.
4) L-Histidine can dilate blood vessels, lower blood pressure, angina, heart failure and other diseases for clinical practice. Histidine is one of the essential raw materials for the synthesis of some pharmaceutical intermediates.
L-Histidine is a semi-essential amino acid that is particularly important for infants and animals. It can be used as biochemical reagents and pharmaceuticals, but also for the treatment of heart disease, anemia, rheumatoid arthritis and
1) L-Histidine is used as nutritional supplement.
2) L-Histidine is an important component of amino acid transfusion, compound amino acid preparations.
3) L-Histidine Can be used for the treatment of gastric ulcer. Also used for biochemical studies.
4) Nutritional supplement.
5) Used as pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives.