Learn an herbal every day - clove
Clove is a common plant, in fact, it is also a kind of Chinese herbal medicine, the petals of cloves are slightly lavender, and the flowers are fragrant.
The main functions and effects of cloves are:
1. Cloves help prevent stomach ulcers and protect the stomach. Because its volatile oil, eugenol, can promote the secretion of gastric mucus, the acidity will not increase.
2. Clove also has the effect of preventing and treating diarrhea. The two substances, clove extract, and eugenol can effectively inhibit large intestinal diarrhea and intestinal effusion caused by senna or castor oil.
3. Clove also has antibacterial and bactericidal effects. The clove oil and eugenol in it have broad-spectrum antibacterial effects, which can effectively inhibit Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, Helicobacter pylori, Streptococcus, etc.
4. Cloves also help to remove bad breath, because of their aroma, it can effectively suppress the bad breath caused by the rise of stomach fire and other reasons.
5. Cloves can also inhibit platelet aggregation, have anticoagulants,s and prevent thrombosis effects.