Learn an herbal every day - Panax notoginseng
Panax notoginseng is a perennial erect herb, 20-60 cm tall. Panax notoginseng is warm in nature, non-toxic, and has a stomach meridian. Under normal circumstances, long-term use has no side effects.
Common usage of Panax notoginseng root extract:
1. Hemostasis: directly use Panax notoginseng powder to spread the wound. For larger wounds, after spraying Panax notoginseng powder, a pressure bandage with sterile gauze can quickly stop bleeding.
2. Various bleeding: 2 grams of Panax notoginseng powder at a time, 2 to 3 times a day, with warm water. It can treat all kinds of internal bleeding, such as stomach bleeding, nosebleeds.
3. Treatment of coronary heart disease and angina pectoris: Panax notoginseng powder is 2 grams at a time, 2 to 3 times a day, with warm water. Notoginseng powder can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and help reduce the burden on the heart, so it can treat coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
4. Protect the liver: Before or after drinking, take an appropriate amount of Panax notoginseng powder with warm water.
5. Cough, expectorant, and analgesic: Panax notoginseng powder 2 grams at a time, 2 to 3 times a day, with warm water or honey water. Panax notoginseng powder has hemostatic, antitussive, expectorant, and analgesic effects.
6. Beauty: Mix an appropriate amount of Panax notoginseng powder and an appropriate amount of honey into a paste, and apply it directly on the face for 10 to 20 minutes. It has the functions of promoting blood circulation, moisturizing and anti-aging.