Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Taurine, also known as β-aminoethanesulfonic acid, was first isolated from bezoar, hence the name. Appearance is colorless or white oblique crystals, odorless, chemically stable, soluble in organic solvents such as ether, is a sulfur-containing non-protein amino acid, exists in a free state in the body, and does not participate in the biosynthesis of protein in the body.
1. Taurine could accelerate the growth of the nervous system;
2. Taurine plays an important role in the maintenance of normal vision;
3. Taurine could improve the immune system and help the growth of the body;
4. Taurine could accelerate the digestion of fat and plays a role in gall bile metabolization;
5. Taurine helps to maintain the brain function and accelerate & upgrowth the brain of baby and children;
6. Taurine plays a role in endocrine balance, and it could adjust and protect the body's cardiovascular system.
1.In Food: Taurine can be used as nutritional supplements in food such as in dairy products, beverages, milk formula, baby formula, milk powder, and bean products.
2.In Beverage: Taurine can be used as nutritional supplements in beverages such as tea.
3.In Pharmaceutical: Taurine can be used as Antihypertensive drugs, hypoglycemic drugs, cardiac drugs in pharmaceuticals.
4.In Health and Personal care: Taurine can be used in cosmetic and personal care products such as in skin care products.
5.In Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry: Taurine can be used as a nutritional supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry feed such as in cat food.