Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Pinellia, also known as Banyuelian, Three-step Jump, Dibadou, Sanye Pinellia, etc., is the dry tuber of Pinelliaternata (Thunb.) Breit. name. Its nature and flavor are pungent and warm, toxic, and belong to the lung, spleen, and stomach meridians. This product is pungent, warm, and dry. It is an essential medicine for dampness to reduce phlegm and warm and cold phlegm. It is good for treating damp phlegm in the internal organs. It is an essential medicine for vomiting. It can be used in combination with the syndrome of phlegm or stomach. Cold and vomiting are particularly suitable. Pinellia xinkai disperses lumps, resolves phlegm and eliminates lumps, and can also treat symptoms such as plum nucleus qi, phlegm heat and chest thoracic congestion, and fullness of the heart; external use can reduce swelling and relieve pain, treat gallbladder sputum nucleus, ulcer, swollen poison, and snake bites.
1) To remove dampness and phlegm, to relieve nausea and vomiting, and to eliminate stuffiness in the chest and the epigastrium.Cough and asthma with much phlegm;
2) Dizziness and palpitation due to retention of phlegm and fluid;
3) Vertigo caused by wind-phlegm; headache with cold extremities due to attack of phlegm; stuffiness in the chest and the epigastrium;
4) Globus hystericus. Rhizoma Pineliae (processed with ginger ) is often used for relieving nausea and vomiting, while Rhizoma pinelliae (Proccessed with alum) is for removing dampness and phlegm.
5) Rhizoma Pinelliae (unproccessed) is used externally for boils, sores, and lymphadenitis. It can clear dampness to reduce phlegm, lowering the adverse Qi to stop vomiting.
1) Applied in Medicine and health products.
2) Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3) Medicine and health products, beverage,s and food additives.