Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Bitter melon grows in tropical areas, including parts of East Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America, where it is used as a food as well as a medicine. Being a relatively common food item, bitter melon was traditionally used for a dazzling array of conditions by people in tropical regions. Numerous infections, cancer, and diabetes are among the most common conditions it was purported to improve. The leaves and fruit have both been used occasionally to make teas and beer or to season soups in the Western world. The berries also produce wax, which can be made into candles.
JHD Corp High Quality Bitter Melon Extract 10:1 TLC (10:1 TLC)
1. Bitter melon extract has been used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the common cold.
2. Preventing and improving diabetes complication ;
3. Regulating blood fats and reinforce;
4. Supporting healthy blood sugar levels and blood pressure
5. Bitter melon extract is also used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.
6. Bitter melon extract helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.
7. The bitter melon, containing the balsam pear multi-peptide class material, can lower blood sugar fast, prevent and improve diabetes' complication, regulate blood fats, and reinforce immunity.
1. Bitter melon extract applied in food field,which can help body with better health care;
2. Bitter melon extract applied in health field, there are various forms existed, such as tablets, capsules and powder.
3. Bitter melon extract applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish the skin.