Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Cat's Claw is a tropical vine that grows in rainforest and jungle areas in South America and Asia. Some cultures refer to the plant as the "Sacred Herb of the Rain Forest". This vine gets its name from the small thorns at the base of the leaves, which looks like a cat's claw. These claws enable the vine to attach itself around trees climbing to a heights up to 100 feet.
The active substances in Cat's Claw are alkaloids, tannins and several other phytochemicals. Some of the alkaloids have been proven to boost the immune system. The major alkaloid rhynchophylline has anti-hypertensive effects and may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack by lowering blood pressure, increasing circulation, reducing heart rate and controlling cholesterol.
1. Cat's claw extract is used to treat arthritis, viral diseases such as HIV/AIDS, gastrointestinal illnesses such as Crohn's
disease, ulcers, and certain cancers.
2. Cat's claw boost the activity of the immune system, reduce inflammation, scavenge damaging particles known as free radicals, and destroy cancerous cells.
3. Anti-TB and other bacteria.
4. Anti-tumor effect.
5. Resistant leukemia cells in vitro.
6. Anti-inflammatory effect of acute.
1.Applied in health supplement field
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field
3.Applied in Cosmetic field