Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Chia seed was once valued so much that it was used as currency by the Native Americans of the Southwest and Mexico.
It was considered a high energy endurance food and was used as far back as the Aztec warriors during their conquests. Chia seed is highly mucilaginous and has been used by diabetics to slow the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar.
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.
1. Applied in health food field, be widely used in food additives industry, which can beaddedinto the dairy, beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is a kind of water-soluble polymer naturalextractswithsntiphlogistic sterilization effect. So it can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney products.