Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Bergamot is the fruit of Rutaceae Citrus medica (Citrus medica L. var . Sarcodactylis ).In the Autumn, it will be harvested when the fruit does not turn yellow, or just turn yellow. Bergamot is a treasure. Its root, stems, leaves, flowers, fruit can be used as medicine, acrid, bitter, sweet, warm, non-toxic. It is easily absorbed by the human liver, spleen, and stomach, and has a good protective effect for them.
1. Regulating Qi-flowing and eliminating phlegm.
2. Preventing or arresting vomiting, Reduce excessive inflation.
3. Soothe the liver ,strengthen the spleen and stomach.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2.As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As pharmaceutical raw materials.