Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Cocoa powder is one of the world's oldest foods, and it is also one of the healthiest.
Interestingly, cocoa powder has been enjoyed for more than 4000 years now.
With a history predating the Mayans and going all the way back to pre-Colombian tribes, cocoa's popularity has shown impressive longevity.
Containing substantial amounts of essential nutrients, it is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the modern diet.
Cocoa powder is made by grinding and pressing fermented cocoa beans to remove the natural cocoa butter.
1. It has diuretic, stimulant and relaxing effects, and it can lower the blood pressure.
2. It has stimulant properties, similar to caffeine. It does not affect the central nervous system.
3. It can also relax bronchi muscles in the lungs.
4. Promote reflecting system of muscle and body,stimulate blood circulation and losing weight.
5. Fight alopecia, burns, cough, dry lips, eyes, fever, listlessness, malaria, nephrosis, parturition, rheumatism, snakebite, and wound.