Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Red dragon fruit is a kind of food that grows on climbing cacti called dragon fruit. The fruit has a pink stem-like shape, with spike-like green leaves burning around like flames. Cut it open and you will find a white or purple-red fleshy substance inside, dotted with edible black seeds.
This kind of fruit has two kinds of red skin and yellow skin, and the pulp is also divided into two types: purple-red and white. The purple-red flesh is easy to stain. Dragon fruit is juicy and slightly sweet. Some people describe it as a mixture of kiwi, pear and watermelon. The seeds have a nutty taste.
1. It is rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids, phenolic acids and betaine. These natural substances protect your cells from damage by free radicals, which can cause diseases such as cancer and premature aging.
2. It is naturally fat-free and high in fiber. This is a good snack because it can help you stay fuller longer between meals.
3. It may help lower blood sugar. Researchers say this may be partly because it replaces damaged cells in the pancreas. These cells produce insulin, a hormone that helps the body break down sugar.
1. Red dragon fruit powder can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2. It can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance, and taste but improve the nutritional value of food;
3. It can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.