Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Eucommia is about 15m tall tree native to China. It is near threatened in the wild, but is widely cultivated in China for highly valued in herbology such as Traditional Chinese medicine. Eucommia leaves are used for make tea in native chinese's tradition duo to its smell and a highly nutrition ingredients, chlorogenic acid. Eucommia ulmoides leaf extract has the functions of broad-spectrum antibacterial,anti-oxidation,scavenging free radicals and improving immunity, and promotes the rapid growth of livestock and poultry;prevention and treatment of diseases.
Eucommia Ulmoides Extract (10:1 )
Eucommia Ulmoides Extract (chlorogenic acid)
1. Anti-virus,anti-biosis, anti-inflammatory, detoxify.
4. Invigorating the kidney, improving immunity.
5. Anti-oxidation,anti-aging,anti-resistant for muscle and bones.
6. Plays a role in the prevention of hyperlipidemia,hypertension,coronary heart disease, and diabetes caused by thrombosis.
7. Has a role in weight loss,anti-cancer,anti-aging,anti-depressants,and prevention of senile dementia.
8. Necessary for the protection of eyesight,intelligence development,maintaining normal growth and development of mankind and normality of the skin.
1. Health care field
2. Food filed