Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino sugar and a prominent precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids. Glucosamine is part of the structure of the polysaccharides chitosan and chitin, which compose the exoskeletons of crustaceans and other arthropods, as well as the cell walls of fungi and many higher organisms.
1. Glucosamine Sulfate can rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Glucosamine Sulfate can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
1. As medicinal raw materials: It can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharide, improve the viscosity of synovial membrane, is an important structural component of cartilage and lubricant, can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage, has obvious anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, can also repair worn articular cartilage, improve osteoporosis.
2. As a nutritious food raw material: Can replace cortisol to treat enteritis, have certain curative effect to rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. As cosmetic raw material: It can also be used in cosmetics, feed and food additive fields.