Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Goji berry is a rich source of nutrients and amino acids. It contains 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals and several vitamins and minerals. It has six times more amino acids than bee pollen, 500 times more Vitamin C by weight than oranges, more iron than spinach, and more Beta carotene than carrots. Goji berry contains minerals like Calcium and Magnesium, and Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E, normally found in grains and seeds and rarely in fruits. In addition, these berries contain many complex compounds and phytonutrients. High levels of protein content (13% of these berries are protein - higher than whole wheat), and antioxidants are other nutrient highlights. In addition, Goji berries contain Beta-sitosterol, Betaine, and essential fatty acids. With all this nutrition packed into it, it is small wonder that these berries have a great medicinal and health value.
1. Inhibits tumor growth and improves disease resistance.
2. Powerful anti-oxidant which extends life, and improves the memory.
3. Neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
4. Help normalize blood pressure and balance blood sugar.
5. Stimulates secretion of HGH (human growth hormone), feel and look younger.
6. Lowers cholesterol, helps with weight.
7. Enhances sexual functions and improves fertility.
8. Supports liver, eyes, kidneys and strengthens muscles and bones.
9. Relieves insomnia, headaches and alleviates anxiety and stress.
10. The Happy Berry is known to promote cheerfulness and brightens the spirit.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
3. Functional food and beverage applications