Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis), which contains antioxidant ingredients. Green tea and its derivatives are sometimes used as dietary supplements and in alternative medicine.
Green Tea Extract Polyphenols 95% UV (Polyphenols 95% UV)
1. Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipids.
2. Green tea extract can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
3. Green tea extract can be used to anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
4. Green tea extract can be used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in phamaceutical field, it is used as phamaceutical raw material to treat injuries from fall, infectious hepatitis and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis.
2. Applied in healthcare field, it is used in the health products to nourish brain, protect liver and improve sleep quality.
3. Applied in comestics, it is used to promote skin metabolism and make skin more tender and firm.