Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Indole-3-carbinol (C9H9NO) is produced by the breakdown of the glucosinolate glucobrassicin, which can be found at relatively high levels in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collard greens and kale. Indole-3-carbinol is also available in a dietary supplement. indole-3-carbinol is the subject of on-going Biomedical research into its possible anticarcinogenic, antioxidant, and antiatherogenic effects.
Indole-3-carbinol can shift estrogen metabolism towards less estrogenic metabolites. indole-3-carbinol has an effect on human papilloma virus infected cells in both pediatrics and adult patients.
Indole-3-Carbinol (99% HPLC)
1. Indole-3-carbinol prevention and treatment of cancer;
2. Indole-3-carbinol may have an effect on human papillomavirus infected cells in both pediatrics and adult patients;
3. Indole-3-carbinol can anti-oxidant;
1. Indole-3-carbinol anticarcinogenic;
2. Indole-3-carbinol anti-atherogenic.