Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Citrulline, an alpha amino acid, is named after watermelon from which citrulline was first extracted. Citrulline is produced from ornithine and aminoformamate phosphate in the urea cycle, or by-product of arginine catalyzed by nitric oxide synthase (NOS). First, arginine is oxidized to N-hydroxy-arginine, and then oxidized to citrulline and releases nitric oxide. Citrullin can relax human blood vessels, enhance male sexual function, and treat sexual dysfunction. Maintain Jiankang's lung function, improve brain power clarity, and help brain nerve cells to store and retrieve information.
L-Citrulline/L Citrulline base
1. Improve immune system function.
2. Maintain the function of joint movement.
3. Balance normal blood sugar levels.
4. Abundant antioxidants absorb harmful free radicals.
5. Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
6.Maintain healthy lung function
7.Improve mental clarity
8. Reduce stress and overcome depression
9.Improve healthy sexual function
1.Applied in food field;
2.Applied in medicine field;
3.Applied in health-care products field;