Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Nettle is an inhabitant of Europe and Israel and has been used in healing since the 3rd century B.C. Nettle extract was also traditionally used as an adjuvant therapeutic for arthritic conditions. The current research on nettle extract includes a wide range of properties with special focus on its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties.
EU Warehouse Nettle Extract --- Beta Sitosterol (1) Straight Powder (Normal & Organic))
EU Warehouse Nettle Extract --- Beta Sitosterol (2) Ratio Extract 4:1; 10:1; 20:1; etc (TLC))
EU Warehouse Nettle Extract --- Beta Sitosterol (3) Standard Extract: 0.2% -2% beta-sitosterol (HPLC) 0.2% -2% Sitosterol (HPLC) 1% Silica (HPLC))
1. With the function of improving blood circulation and pain relief, treating rheumatoid arthritis;
2. With the function of treating stomach and abdominal ache, post-natal ventilation and irritability in children;
3. With the function of expelling wind, promoting digestion, treating constipation and detoxification;
4. With the function of diuretic, stanching and relieving diarrhea.
1. Health food
2. Sports food and beverage
3. Special diets for clinical nutrition
4. Fermentation food
5. Infant food