Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Peppermint is naturalized from Europe and is found in damp places from Nova Scotia to Minnesota and south to Florida and Tennessee. It is largely cultivated, principally in Indiana, Michigan, Oregon, Washington, and California, for the production of peppermint oil.
1. Used to treat headache in influenza, upper respiratory infection and other epidemic febrile diseases at the beginning stage;
2. Used to treat inflammation in the eye, sore throat, ulcers in the mouth;
3. Used to treat rubella measles; discomfort with feeling of distension in the chest and hypochondriac regions.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite;
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.