Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the Pineaceae family. Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes. Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol (pronounced pick-nah-jen-all).
EU Stocks Pine Bark Extract Proanthocyanidins Powder (Proanthocyanidins 95% UV)
1. Protecting the skin from injury by superfluous ultraviolet radiation and free radicals;
2. Beneficial to the improve of asthma;
3. Anti-inflammatory and regulating immunity;
4. Increasing antioxidant capacity of plasma and adjusting the ratio of orosin.
1. Applied in health products field , it's made into capsule. It has already become one of the ten salable natural plant extract products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America;
2. Applied in food field, it can be used as food supplement;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, as the effective factor it was made into aqua or ointment cosmetics, which has the effect of firming skin, anti-wrinkle, and curing freckle.