Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Polygonum is a perennial shrub-like herb, mainly distributed in the provinces
south of the Yangtze River, Hubei, Sichuan and other places in my country.
The roots and rhizomes of Polygonum cuspidatum are the main parts for extracting natural resveratrol. Natural resveratrol mainly exists in the form of Polygonum Polygonum in the form of Polygonum cuspidatum. The content of resveratrol in plants is very small. The method can obtain high content of resveratrol. Among them, the content of resveratrol in the fresh roots of Polygonum cuspidatum is higher than that in the fresh stems, and almost no resveratrol is contained in the fresh leaves.
EU Stocks Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Resveratrol 98% (Resveratrol 98%)
1. Resveratrol has the function of antipyretic and analgesic effect.
2. Resveratrol is effective on a, anti-mutagenic capacity.
3. Resveratrol can prevent heart and liver damage.
4. Resveratrol is helpful to antithrombotic.
1. In Pharmaceutical Field: It is mainly used for reducing blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat and enhancing immunity;
2. In Food Field: It is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care not only owning sweet taste, but also brightness color;
3. In Cosmetic Field: It is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection;
4. In Health Products Field: It's made into capsule,and it has already become ne of the top ten salable natural plant extact products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America.