Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Pumpkin seeds have many health benefits, being a particular nutrient-dense food, some of which include a good source of protein, phytosterols, fiber, iron, copper, magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorous, selenium, folate, niacin, and other vitamins and amino acids such as tryptophan, arginine and glutamic acid. One gram of pumpkin seed protein contains as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk. The seeds are said to lower cholesterol. The seeds contain linolenic acid, a nutrient believed to help prevent hardening of the arteries. Eating a ground-up mixture of the seeds--or simply snacking on a small handful of seeds once or twice a day--can calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting.
1) Pumpkin seed is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestina l tract of parasites and worms such as tapeworm, roundworm, schistosome, hookworm.
2) Pumpkin is also a natural source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, and vitaminC.
3) Treatment of postpartum edema.
4) Treatment of postpartum milk less.
1) It is helpful in treating malnutrition, pale complexion, and hemorrhoids.
2) It could protect and treat the prostate and prostatic hyperplasia of male.