Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Emodin, a member of the anthraquinones family, is a resin that can be found in many plants, but is most often extracted from the rhubarb plant and Polygonum Cuspidatum. Some of the many potential uses of this substance include its use as a laxative, its ability to mitigate the impact of diabetes, and as a part of anti-cancer therapy. The main side effects of emodin are nausea, diarrhea, and damage to the liver or kidneys.
1. Relaxing the bowels, expelling of toxin.
2. Promoting wound healing, inculding burin.
3. Preventing cancer and anti-aging.
4. Whitening, keeping skin moistened and dispel sopt.
5. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
6. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
7. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
8. Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
9. Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic
1. Applied in comestics, rhubarb extract can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.
2. Applied in food field, rhubarb extract is used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, rhubarb extract is frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.