Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Rose hips are usually orange to red in color. They are round in shape. In some species dark purple and even black fruits are found. The red ones of them look like small tomatoes. The wild grown rose hip fruits contain more vitamins than the cultivatedones.
Rose hips are mainly found in parts of Asia, Europe, and Africa. Nowadays rose hips are cultivated almost all over the globe,creating the suitable conditions for its cultivation.
Rose hips contain vitamin C in a large amount, 40% more than oranges also. Rose hips also contain vitamin B-complex in high quantity, and even vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron. Researches found hints of potassium, silicon, sulfur, and magnesium in rose hip fruits.
1. Anti-oxidation, preventing skin aging.
2. Strengthen the spleen and helping digestion.
1. Applied in production of jams, jellies, preserves, desserts, etc.;
2. Extraction of pigments and flavors, VC for food and beverage; raw materials for advanced health and sports drinks
3. People who have a smoking or drinking habit can drink rose hip tea to prevent rough skin. Because it is a hard fruit flower tea material, the soaking time takes about 10-15 minutes to fully release the aroma and taste. It is very suitable for adding honey. It is the basic formula of fruit tea with hibiscus flower.
4. Seeds and seed cakes can be used as feed to raise shrimp and raise chickens to increase growth rate and egg production rate.
|Part of Used||Fruit|