Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Baicalin is a flavone found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria lateriflora (blue skullcap). It is a component of Chinese medicinal herb Huang-chin (Scutellaria baicalensis) and one of the chemical ingredients of Sho-Saiko-To, an herbal supplement. Baicalin is a known prolyl endopeptidase inhibitor, induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells, and affects the GABA receptors.
The flavonoid baicalin inhibits superantigen-induced inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.It has antioxidant activity so it has anti-inflammatory effects, anti-HIV activity, apoptosis induction and inhibition of colon aberrant crypts. It also has functions on inhibition of cancer cell proliferation; protecting bone marrow, promoting hemopoiesis, and protecting the intestines from adverse chemotherapy effects.
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract (10:1)
1. Baicalin can promote secretion of bile, and promote movements of extra body intestines;
2. Baicalin has anti-histamine effect, and can inhibit edema caused by carrageenin;
3. Baicalin has anti-allergenic and anti-toxin effect;
4. Baicalin can enhance spectrum antibiotic;
5. Baicalin can prevents atherosclerosis;
6. Baicalin have anti-hepatitis B virus effect.
1.Baicalin be used for the treatment of paralysis after cerebrovascular disease;
2.Baicalin can remove oxygen free radicals, but also inhibit the melanin formation;
3.Baicalin will reduce cerebral vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, increase cerebral blood flow and has anti-platelet aggregation effect;
4.Baicalin has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti metamorphosis and antispasmodic effect,and has strong anti-cancer response to physiological performance.