Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Spinach has a high nutritional value and is extremely rich in antioxidants, especially when fresh, steamed, or quickly boiled. It is a rich source of vitamin A (and especially high in lutein), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, folate, betaine, iron, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid, copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids. Recently, peptides called rubiscolins have also been found in spinach.
1. With the function of natural food pigment, it is widely used in cakes, beverages, ice-cream and candy products, it has good coloring effect;
2. With the obvious function of treating chronic and acute hepatitis and hepatomegaly;
3. With the function of promoting recovery of the liver's function, healing of stomach ulcers and intestine ulcers;
4. With the obvious function of treating pericementum, oral cavity ulcers and halitosis.
1. Applied in foods field.
2. Applied in cosmetics field.
3. Applied in health products field.