Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Mung Bean Protein uses mung bean as raw material and uses biological compound enzyme digestion technology to carry out directional enzymatic hydrolysis of Mung Bean Protein powder. Mung bean is rich in protein, which contains a variety of amino acids, especially lysine, and is also rich in vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin E, etc.) and a variety of trace elements ( potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, selenium, etc.). In addition to containing essential nutrients, mung beans also contain many biologically active substances, including tannins, alkaloids, coumarin, phytosterols, and flavonoids.
1) Mung bean protein helps reduce high cholesterol levels and prevent heart disease
2) Mung bean protein helps reduce high blood pressure
3) Mung bean protein contains cancer-fighting antioxidants
1) Mung bean protein powder is used in the field of healthcare products
2) Mung bean protein powder is used in the food field