Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds. In fact, linseed or "flax seed" are different names for the same seed. Flaxseeds are a great source of dietary fiber; minerals like manganese, thiamine and magnesium; and plant-based protein.
Flax is one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (or ALA), in the world. Another unique fact about flaxseeds is that they are the source of lignans in the human diets; flaxseed contain about seven times as many lignans as the closest runner-up, sesame seeds.
1) Flaxseed powder can anti-cancer, such as breast cancer,prostatic cancer, etc
2) Flaxseed powder can reduce premenstrual syndrome
3) Flaxseed powder can prevent against osteoporosis
4) Flaxseed powder can lower cholesterol
5) Flaxseed powder can help to treat Diabetes,coronary heart disease
1) As raw material of the ingredients in cosmetics, flaxseed extract is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2) As raw materials of products for anti-cancer, anti-tumor, flaxseed extract is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
3) As ingredients of products for treating menopause, balancing hormones and so on,flaxseed extract powder is mainly used in health product industry.
4) Health food, for cosmetic, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical supplement