Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Ginger is a spice which is used for cooking and is also consumed whole as a delicacy . It is the underground stem of the ginger plant, Zingiber officinale. The ginger plant has a long history of cultivation, having originated in Asia and is grown in India Southeast Asia, West Africa and the Caribbean. The actual name for ginger is Root Ginger. However, it is commonly referred to as ginger, as the meaning is well known.
The extract of the dried ginger is a mixture, which has many effective components, including dried ginger essence oil as well as gingerol (gingiberol, zingiberone and shogaol, etc. ) It has many physiologic functions and efficacies, such as lowering blood lipid, lowering blood pressure, softening blood vessel, preventing myocardial infarction, prevention of cholecysitis and gallstones, relieving and eliminating stomachache suffered from gastroduodenul ulcer.
1) Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2) With the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other
3) Promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach;
4) Anti-bacterial, ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.
1) Applied in the food field, as the raw material of food, not only nutritious and good for the stomach, but
aslo have the function of detoxication;
2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3) Applied in the cosmetic field, keeping skin speckleless and wrinkleless.