Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
D-Biotin, also called Vitamin H, is a colorless, water-soluble member of the group of B-vitamins. Formerly it was known as vitamin H or coenzyme R. It has many benefits for the hair, skin, and nails.
1) Participating in the metabolism of fatty acids and carbohydrates in the body, it is a coenzyme of a variety of enzymes.
2) Promote protein synthesis, urea synthesis and excretion.
3) Improve the regulation of blood sugar, which is conducive to the health and regeneration of cells.
1) To help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino acids in the human body is normal.
2) To promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth, relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms.
3) To ease muscle pain.
4) Promote the synthesis of urea and excretion, purine synthesis and biosynthesis of oleic acid.