What are the benefits of seabuckthorn? How to choose seabuckthorn products?
Seabuckthorn is a precious economic forest tree species that contains the most natural vitamins in the world. Its vitamin C content is much higher than that of fresh jujube and kiwifruit, so it is known as a treasure house of natural vitamins.
Studies have shown that the active nutrients of seabuckthorn have significant preventive and therapeutic effects on the following diseases.
1. It can prevent and alleviate cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Remove free radicals, enhance immunity, and regulate the immune system.
3. The quercetin contained in sea buckthorn has obvious expectorant, cough, and asthma effects, and has a significant effect on respiratory diseases.
4. The saponin brass, the active ingredient of seabuckthorn extract, can lower blood sugar and has a certain therapeutic effect on diabetes.
5. Seabuckthorn oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, organic acids, and other substances, which can alleviate the toxic and side effects caused by antibiotics and other drugs, effectively protect the liver, improve liver function, resist fatty liver, and resist liver cirrhosis.
6. Seabuckthorn contains a variety of amino acids, vitamins, and trace elements, which can protect and repair cell membranes, enhance physical fitness, regulate endocrine, and delay aging.
When choosing seabuckthorn products, we can choose sea buckthorn freeze-dried powder. Seabuckthorn freeze-dried powder retains the nutrients and active substances in sea buckthorn fruit to the greatest extent and is easy to store and carry.