Why is Organic Spirulina Tablets called Super Health Food?
Spirulina is one of the ancient microorganisms, rich in protein, β-carotene, γ-linolenic acid, and other trace elements beneficial to the human body. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations identified spirulina as "the ideal food in the 21st century".
A large number of analysis experiments and clinical practice have found that: Spirulina is simply a natural miniature super "treasure of concentrated nutrition", which is mainly manifested in:
The benefits of organic spirulina tablets:
1. The protein of spirulina accounts for 60% - 70% of its thousand weight, known as the meat in water.
2. The organic spirulina supplement contains 8 amino acids necessary for the human body, and the intake ratio is surprisingly consistent with the intake ratio recommended by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
3. Various vitamins are complete and high in content. B-carotene (an internationally recognized natural anti-cancer substance) is the crown of all-natural foods, about 10 times that of carrots. It's even rich in vitamin B12, which is hardly found in plants.
4. The content of organic iron in organic spirulina tablets is 23 times that of spinach, and the content of calcium is 10 times that of milk.
5. It is rich in phycocyanin Q, chlorophyll, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and other important biologically active substances, which can enhance human immunity and improve fatigue resistance.
6. Because the cell wall of spirulina is fragile, the human body can digest and absorb more than 80%.