Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Yellow Dock Root has been thought to be a blood purifier and general detoxifier, especially for the liver. The herb, properly known as Rumex crispus, supports detoxification from a few angles. First off, yellow dock root stimulates bile production, which helps digestion, particularly of fats. Rumex Crispus root can stimulate a bowel movement to help remove lingering waste from your intestinal tract; it also increases the frequency of urination to assist in toxin elimination. Maintaining an efficient rate of waste elimination can help prevent toxins from accumulating in the liver, gallbladder, and bloodstream and circumvent the associated problems. Most phytonutrients are high in antioxidants and yellow dock root is no exception.
1) Blood cleanser, purifier, and builder; tones the entire system.
2) High in vitamin C and iron compounds - one of the best blood builders.
3) Good for all skin problems.
4) Dissolves mucus and moves it through the kidneys.
5) Excellent cleanser of the lymphatic system.
6) Dissolves glandular and other tumors. Kills parasites, which contribute to cancer.
7) Used for hepatitis.
8) The plant is edible. The leaves are used for green drinks and other eating.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.