Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Yerba Mate is a species of holly that grows as an evergreen shrub or tree up to 45 feet tall. Between the months of October and December, it produces small, greenish-white flowers and small red fruits resembling pepper berries.
Yerba Mate is consumed as a tea that is prepared by steeping dry leaves and twigs of Yerba Mate in hot water. The flavor is herbal and grassy, similar to green tea.
1) Benefit the immune system;
2) Relieve allergies;
3) Reduce the risk of diabetes and hypoglycemia;
4) Acts as an appetite suppressant and weight loss;
5) Increases the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the heart;
6) May reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes;
7) Increases mental energy and focus;
8) Improves mood;
9) Promotes a deeper sleep, however, sleep may be affected in people who are sensitive to caffeine.
1) Applied in supplements, capsules, tablets, and nutritional powders.
2) Applied in functional foods, energy bars, beverages, and energy drinks.